- KC Order
- KC Foundation
- The Birth of KCFAPI
- Quality Policy
- Mission Statement
- Board of Trustees
- Benefits and Services
- Fraternal Plans
- Wholly-owned or Majority-owned Corporations
- Chairman's Message
- President's Report
- Contact Us
MANILA, April 22, 2014 –The Knights of Columbus, Luzon Jurisdiction’s Recognition for Squires Academic Excellence Program is an award given to deserving Columbian Squires members who are graduating Top Five for School Year 2013 - 2014 in the Primary and Secondary levels.
Awardees who will receive specially designed medallions and certificates are:
LD Academic Excellence Awards
1. WENDELL L. LIPANA, Circle 4977, Pulong Palazan Elem School, Candaba, Pampanga read more »
Prayer for the Cause of Fr. George J. Willmann, SJ
|Blessed are You, Almighty Father,
source of all goodness and wisdom.
Look kindly upon us Your children,
who are trying to serve You with all our heart.
Deign to raise Fr. George J. Willmann
to the honors of the altar.
He was the prayerful, strong, dauntless model
Make him the lamp on the lampstand
Through his intercession,
Our Father. Hail Mary. Glory be. .
Most Rev. Honesto F. Ongtioco, DD
2013 KCFAPI Area Manager of the Year
Knights of Columbus News Releases
Online edition of Columbia
- CBCP exhorts faithful to be ‘responsible stewards of health’
- CBCP-NASSA launches 9.5 M euro appeal for recovery program
- Parish to give free baptism to babies with Joseph-inspired names
- English bishop: assisted suicide bill threatens vulnerable
- Bishop: South Sudan has become ‘the place where God weeps’