- KC Order
- KC Foundation
- The Birth of KCFAPI
- Quality Policy
- Mission Statement
- Board of Trustees
- Benefits and Services
- Fraternal Plans
- Wholly-owned or Majority-owned Corporations
- Chairman's Message
- President's Report
- Contact Us
Prayer for the Cause of Fr. George J. Willmann, SJ
|Blessed are You, Almighty Father, source of all goodness and wisdom. Look down upon us Your children, who are trying to serve You with all our heart. Deign to raise Fr. George J. Willmann to the honors of the altar.
He was the prayerful, strong, dauntless model that we all need in this new era, he was a pastor in the care and formation of the youth; the relief of victims of war and violence; the alleviation of the suffering of the poor and the preservation and promotion of the sanctity of life, marriage and the family.
Make him the lamp on the lampstand giving light to all in the house. Make him the city set on the mountain, which cannot be hidden, so that all of us may learn from his courage, his integrity, his indomitable spirit in propagating and living the Gospel.
Through his intercession, bestow on us the favor we ask You in faith (pause here and silently entrust to the Lord your petitions). Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
Papal Visit Information & Media GHQ Inauguration
Knights of Columbus News Releases
Online edition of Columbia
- Balangiga bells’ return urged; seen to boost Yolanda survivors’ morale
- More ‘others-focused’ prayers, please—Tagle
- UST fetes first lay Japanese missionary in PH with professorial lecture
- Don’t use Mamasapano to thwart peace—missionary
- NASSA/Caritas PH joins Pope’s fight vs. ‘globalization of indifference’
- Elevation of Manaoag shrine as minor basilica
- Pro-life solons file bill vs RH, ‘ideological colonization’